Grateful Dead

13 replies [Last post]
marye's picture

Going to the shows? Tell us about it...

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
esvbbv's picture
Citi Field 6.24

The placed was packed. More fans in the Pit than at a Met game. Great scene. Lots of fun at Skakedown Street.

I must say Touch of Grey and Johnny B Goode was the best double encore I have heard from this GD version. Absolutely, solid show with some high peaks. End of both sets jamming. Have a big old smile.

I hope these boys continue the wonderful music.......

iGrateful's picture
Nugs Dead&Co

I feel like ive been on part of recent tour catching a few different nugs recently including last night at CitiField NY... just a killer 2nd set, with TOG, JohneyB.Goode double (very unexpected) encore! And did you catch the Empire State Building sync psychedelic lights on the top...cool NY

Didnt catch any Fenway shows....anyone wanna shed some light on the experience?

Greetings good people, Headed

Greetings good people,

Headed to Dead & Co. Ohio next week, summer is here...

mkav's picture
thanks for the fprward

too many fancy words in the review, but it does sound like a great show. I caught the nugs from Atlanta....and it was really fine. wish I could get out and catch a show or 3.
keep posting comments and commentary about the shows. if t weren't for vicarious shows, I'd have no shows at all.

mkav's picture
thanks for the fprward

mkav's picture
oops

geomeister's picture
One nice review in the local fishwrap
It is always a Sugar Magnolia good Day

Life is all good! No matter what Mother Nature sends us every day is a blessing and another day to learn and boogie. Yes, have been across the US and up and down the East Coast many times but all in all dancing thru the bumps made it better. Then again I did all of this when Jerry was alive and well.
How about you?

iGrateful's picture
Boulder - Nugs

Ted,
Yes, agreed, this is a new thing for me... I got a projector for like $250... hooked up a makeshift screen in my backyard, invited some friends over and livestreamed Friday & Saturday shows from Boulder... next best thing to being there! So great to see the band was naturally digging it... drifting, jamming, dancing, smiling... what more do you need? I am hoping to do Fenway and/or Citifield. Good to see the vibe still very much alive.
iGrateful

Gr8fulTed's picture
Boulder was fun and grateful for the free Atlanta nugs.net feed

John Mayer continues to improve and amaze: he's really becoming a leader on the stage. Billy and Mickey keep smiling, Oteil is laid back, Jeff enjoys his 3 keyboards, and Bobby is looking good.
Looking forward to the next nugs.net feed: it's less expensive than dropping a few hundred $$$ in Boulder! From the Atlanta feed, Scarlet into Shakedown was interesting. Does anyone know if Candace is leading the light show crew? Video and lights are wonderful!

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Dead & Company 2017 Shows: File Reports Here!