Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • marye
    That would be a good place to ask. Welcome!
  • mhammond12

In the Dave Picks 28 discussion for more responses.

• deadheadholland
    Default Avatar

I'm a college student taking a music history class, and I have to write a paper on a band and how it has impacted the culture of America. I chose the Grateful Dead because I know that the band played a pivotal role in changing the way people reacted to music. I would love to chat with someone on their thoughts about this topic...

• rrot
    ...Here. ...Lovely. ...78 min. 9 sec. of bliss. XO
  • rrot
    beats hell out of the Stella>Sugar. Good call subbing it in!
  • Helena Buckett
    Default Avatar
    So according to the email about the bonus disc...
    ...we get the big Dark Star>Eyes, but the disc is still chopped up segments of the concert. Sigh. I mean, it's all good, but why not just fill the disc up with the Dark Star>Eyes>Stella>Sugar Mag? I've heard a traders' tape and it sounds just fine. It's not like there's not a bazillion China>Riders out there LOL. Sorry, hasn't been enough bitching going on lately ;^D
  • Helena Buckett
    Default Avatar
    Yup, this should be the Bonus Disc edition...
    ...guess the bonus disc setlist is gonna be a surprise ;)
  • wilfredtjones
    I see RT 4.3 has now been announced. Anyone know, is this the one that will come with a bonus disc for early subscribers? I am psyched about his one - it will get a lot of play from me. Loud!
  • gerhard
    Default Avatar
    "They" can´t release a 3-CD-set "Denver 73" without the unique sequence from 11/21 "Half Step>Playin>El Paso>Playin>Wharf Rat>Playin>Morning Dew" followed by "Truckin>Nobody´s Fault". Can they? Sure they can.p.s.: Hi Helena, just love your comments!
  • Helena Buckett
    Default Avatar
    That fills up the bonus disc right there, pretty much ;)
    Dark Star> Eyes> Stella Blue> Sugar Magnolia fills up a disc, doesn't it ;)
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

That segue from Half Step into Dire Wolf on 11/20 is so unbelievably subtle and perfect. And then there's the rest of the show!
user picture

Member for

16 years 8 months

on either 11/20 or 11/21 : - (
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

maybe on the bonus disk from 12/6?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 1 month

"They" can´t release a 3-CD-set "Denver 73" without the unique sequence from 11/21 "Half Step>Playin>El Paso>Playin>Wharf Rat>Playin>Morning Dew" followed by "Truckin>Nobody´s Fault". Can they? Sure they can.p.s.: Hi Helena, just love your comments!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

I see RT 4.3 has now been announced. Anyone know, is this the one that will come with a bonus disc for early subscribers? I am psyched about his one - it will get a lot of play from me. Loud!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 10 months

...we get the big Dark Star>Eyes, but the disc is still chopped up segments of the concert. Sigh. I mean, it's all good, but why not just fill the disc up with the Dark Star>Eyes>Stella>Sugar Mag? I've heard a traders' tape and it sounds just fine. It's not like there's not a bazillion China>Riders out there LOL. Sorry, hasn't been enough bitching going on lately ;^D
user picture

Member for

14 years 5 months

...Here. ...Lovely. ...78 min. 9 sec. of bliss. XO
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 4 months

I'm a college student taking a music history class, and I have to write a paper on a band and how it has impacted the culture of America. I chose the Grateful Dead because I know that the band played a pivotal role in changing the way people reacted to music. I would love to chat with someone on their thoughts about this topic...