Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • _
    Default Avatar
    Mark....right back atcha, 2015 has been quite the year in Deadheadland.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, and everyone out there... May 2016 bring us health, happiness, smiles and dancing....
  • msharvey
    Christmas is knocking on the door now...It's always the right time to express thankfulness and gratitude. Right now I am so thankful for the past 35 years of hanging out, making friends,dancing, and grooving to the best thing that ever happened to rock and roll! All of you have truly blessed my life in one way or another, even if we have never met.To the band (both living and Dead): Thank you for everything!! You gave me all these incredible experiences and memories, as well as a huge dose of spirituality that was lacking in my life.. Merry Christmas to all, and may 2016 bring us all a big ol dose of happiness!! PEACE, Mark
  • noonie
    Default Avatar
    I am thankful for my children. The greatest thing i ever did in my life was becoming a Grateful Dad.
  • iGrateful
    Im thankful for people like marye, and all those i saw on the bonus FTW DVD behind the scenes at GDTS and everywhere else putting together releases, shipment orders, liner notes, seaside DaP videos, tapers section, jam of the week....alll of it, im so thankful for...love you all! Thank you, and happy holidays! iGrateful
  • zepthompson
    And Grateful
  • wilfredtjones
    Thankful to have my health and a happy home. Best wishes all...
  • marye
    but I'm glad the 50th celebrations went so well and the road goes on. Also that so many of us are happy and healthy and have loved ones to share the day with. Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months
Forums
It's that time again!
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

but I'm glad the 50th celebrations went so well and the road goes on. Also that so many of us are happy and healthy and have loved ones to share the day with. Happy Thanksgiving, folks!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Thankful to have my health and a happy home. Best wishes all...
user picture

Member for

13 years 4 months

And Grateful
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

Im thankful for people like marye, and all those i saw on the bonus FTW DVD behind the scenes at GDTS and everywhere else putting together releases, shipment orders, liner notes, seaside DaP videos, tapers section, jam of the week....alll of it, im so thankful for...love you all! Thank you, and happy holidays! iGrateful
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 7 months

I am thankful for my children. The greatest thing i ever did in my life was becoming a Grateful Dad.
user picture

Member for

8 years 11 months

Christmas is knocking on the door now...It's always the right time to express thankfulness and gratitude. Right now I am so thankful for the past 35 years of hanging out, making friends,dancing, and grooving to the best thing that ever happened to rock and roll! All of you have truly blessed my life in one way or another, even if we have never met.To the band (both living and Dead): Thank you for everything!! You gave me all these incredible experiences and memories, as well as a huge dose of spirituality that was lacking in my life.. Merry Christmas to all, and may 2016 bring us all a big ol dose of happiness!! PEACE, Mark
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

13 years 1 month

Mark....right back atcha, 2015 has been quite the year in Deadheadland.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours, and everyone out there... May 2016 bring us health, happiness, smiles and dancing....