Grateful Dead

42 replies [Last post]
marye's picture

What are you listening to? What should we be listening to? Share here, in the latest version of this beloved thread.

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
China Cat Sunflower

Happy summer!

Estimated Prophet

Bringing me to that gentle place.....

See You Again
dwlemen's picture
What was Oteil standing on?

Hey all. Not sure where to ask this, but, as I am listening to last night's show (5/30/18 Mansfield MA) "right now," I thought I'd start here.

I noticed that Oteil seems to have a small pedestal or something that he likes to stand on. It had a neon red rim about it and was only a few inches high. Is it anything? If so, what is the purpose? I'd hoped to link a pic here but haven't quite figured out how.

Peace,

-Dave

dwlemen's picture
Dead and Co. 11/6/15

Getting myself psyched up for the summer tour. I'll be hitting Deer Ck live, and as many from the couch and I can do. Love the summers!

Peace,

-Dave

dwlemen's picture
8/28/1981

Thanks to the randomizer at Relisten.com, this morning's show is from Long Beach Arena in 1981. Just starting the day, so the show, but the first few songs have been a good choice.

Peace,

-Dave

DP 26 :)

DP 26 :)

Let's start Riot

One-X by TDG, especially Let's start Riot

slo lettuce's picture
hey you with the pretty face

Beach House

Gila

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
What Are You Listening to RIGHT NOW? 2018 Edition