• 113 replies
    marye
    started by Birdsong1969NJ March 13,1971-Yorkshire, England-Leeds University Dead Flowers Stray Cat Blues Love In Vain Midnight Rambler Bitch Honky Tonk Woman (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction Little Queenie Brown Sugar Street Fighting Man Let It Rock

Comments

sort by
Recent
Reset
  • fluffhead042
    Default Avatar
    On it's way!!! "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
  • fluffhead042
    Default Avatar
    Just got em!!!! Yeah, AR is beautiful in places...Petit Jean State Park is like 15 minutes or so from me...It's a nice lil chill spot, lots of trails, waterfalls, overlooks, good times..... I'm in the final stages of getting my transfer through..asssuming all goes well there, I'll be moving to Dallas (Richardson), TX at the beginning/middle of April. "In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul."
  • MarkintheDark
    Default Avatar
    Fluffhead's next stop is the Dallas area, I believe
    The Arkansas Ozarks are beautiful. Visited Petit Jean State Park about 35 years ago, very nice. ************************************** *The white zone is for loading and unloading only* **************************************
  • Gr8fulTed
    My ears hurt just visualizing Peter Townsend and Roger Daltry rockin' and rollin'. The Stones 1971 and 1973 discs are off to Morillton AR, on the north bank of the wonderful ArKANSas River, in between the Quachita and Ozark Mtns. If you've never seen northwest Arkansas, it's very scenic and hilly with cool mountain springs and rivers designed for fly-fishing, canoeing, kayaking, camping and hiking. Where's fluffhead420 moving to next?
  • Birdsong1969NJ
    -----Here come a riddle, here come a clueIf you were really smart, you'd know what to do when I say Why am I going out of my head, whenever you're around? The answer is obvious, love has come to town-----
  • Exploratory Da…
    Gr8fulTed--If you get a Who's Next CD album today, it comes loaded with bonus material. I watched Tommy within the last year. Their best album was Quadrophenia.
  • Gr8fulTed
    The 2 Stones cd's are off to fluffhead420 tomorrow. I had to convert the cda's to wav's.
  • Gr8fulTed
    Wasn't that a great album by the Who? Have you seen the rock opera Tommy lately? Check it out. Roger Daltry is 65 today, btw... Well, I got my Ya-Ya's out with theses Stones cds, and they're getting dusty waiting for the next customer. Where's Fluffhead420 live? An address will be very helpful...
  • Gr8fulTed
    It's easy to see why the Stones are a great, if not the greatest, rock n roll band: I've seen 'em twice, 30 years apart. Both shows openned w Brown Sugar, a big bang and a cloud of smoke. I need an address for the next person to receive these discs. Thanks, Birdsong, for the opportunity to hear these tunes.
  • Birdsong1969NJ
    It's one of those very few live performances that I would have sold my soul to see.....Oroboros, your so right; this show sucks you in right about 1/2 way through Stray Cat Blues. I taste a touch of brown liquor and I find myself stripping to my boxers, headbanging, airguitaring, and strutting around my living room using an empty paper towel roll for a microphone! They were beyond superstars. "Music would play and Felina would Whirl."
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
Forums
started by Birdsong1969NJ March 13,1971-Yorkshire, England-Leeds University Dead Flowers Stray Cat Blues Love In Vain Midnight Rambler Bitch Honky Tonk Woman (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction Little Queenie Brown Sugar Street Fighting Man Let It Rock
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

23. Jake R (out 5/9)24. t140v77 -----> in 5/11 25. John RParker5 26. Playdead "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 1 month

24. t140v77 -----> in 5/11 25. John RParker5 26. Playdead 27. Sorry for the delay... been busy at work and haven't checked my inbox. I will stop by the post office on Monday and it will be off to John.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

Batter up.......this one's ready to go......who's next? 24. t140v77 -----> out 7/25 25. John RParker5 OUT 8/2 26. Playdead---> in 8/6 27. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

26.Playdead---> in 8/627.poncho thanks
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

I sent my addy. But it's acting funny when I hit send. Let me know if you received it.
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

24. t140v77 -----> out 7/2525. John RParker5 OUT 8/2 26. Playdead---> in 8/6---->out to PonchoBill 8/13 27. poncho "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...none but ourselves can free our minds"
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

24. t140v77 -----> out 7/25 25. John RParker5 OUT 8/2 26. Playdead---> in 8/6---->out to PonchoBill 8/13 27. poncho 28. caroline 29. caroline
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months

carolinehey ponchobill-- i had the same problem sending you my addy as you seem to have had...
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

will pass to caroline shortly.
user picture

Member for

14 years 9 months

to caroline tomorrowthanks
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 10 months