sort by
Recent
Reset
  • cosmicbadger
    maybe on the bonus disk from 12/6?
  • Gr8fulTed
    on either 11/20 or 11/21 : - (
  • rrot
    That segue from Half Step into Dire Wolf on 11/20 is so unbelievably subtle and perfect. And then there's the rest of the show!
  • Helena Buckett
    Default Avatar
    The last edit of the Subscription sales page stated something like "the four shows hadn't been finalized but they could say the first two would be complete shows", so I'll bet it'll be the complete night of one show and use the other night to fill out discs like they did the RT 4.2 April Fools show.
  • gratefulbeard
    Maybe it'll be a best of the 2 dates....usually when they don't call it (4ex) 11/20/'73 but just Denver '73 it's a compilation....hope it 'll be out soon...can't wait another month!!!!
  • Helena Buckett
    Default Avatar
    ...do we know which night it is, 11/20 or 11/21? Checked the store today (4/2) and all the Road Trips photos are the regular ones, maybe it was some kinda April Fools teaser just for the day. Hopefully it will be announced in the next couple of weeks if the Subscription is supposed to ship in May.
  • gratefulbeard
    the picture u see as my personal image is the new cover of the Denver '73 road trips, the new one, i think it'll be available for the last week of april...maybe sooner...if u go to the Store, in the last RT, the april foolsone , u'll find the new cover...think is sort of an Easter egg!!cheerzz....
  • corvette1982
    Default Avatar
    Scheduled publish date for next in the series
    Anyone know when we will get some details around the third issue of road trips for 2011? Year of Show, expected ship date? Looking forward to it. Bought the subscription and have been pleased so far. Cheers!
  • gratefulbeard
    Next road trips - 4.3 release....or so it seems...
    Hi everybodythis seems to be the next road trips release---DENVER '73--- nice...huuh!!!!
  • Anonymous (not verified)
    Default Avatar
    WHAT IS THE NEXT ROAD TRIPS 4.3 RELEASE ????
    Just looking for info on what next release might be, anyone?? Have really enjoyed 1988 RT pick...they need to KEEP THE 1980's GOING!!!! Please dont hit us with 1973 ( as hinted in bonus disc), we've had PLENTY of releases from all series from 1970's. HERE's HOPING FOR A 1981 , '84, or '85 ROAD TRIPS release in MAY '11!!!!!!?!?!?!
user picture

Member for

16 years 11 months
user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

That segue from Half Step into Dire Wolf on 11/20 is so unbelievably subtle and perfect. And then there's the rest of the show!
user picture

Member for

16 years 9 months

on either 11/20 or 11/21 : - (
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

maybe on the bonus disk from 12/6?
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

16 years 2 months

"They" can´t release a 3-CD-set "Denver 73" without the unique sequence from 11/21 "Half Step>Playin>El Paso>Playin>Wharf Rat>Playin>Morning Dew" followed by "Truckin>Nobody´s Fault". Can they? Sure they can.p.s.: Hi Helena, just love your comments!
user picture

Member for

16 years 10 months

I see RT 4.3 has now been announced. Anyone know, is this the one that will come with a bonus disc for early subscribers? I am psyched about his one - it will get a lot of play from me. Loud!
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

14 years 11 months

...we get the big Dark Star>Eyes, but the disc is still chopped up segments of the concert. Sigh. I mean, it's all good, but why not just fill the disc up with the Dark Star>Eyes>Stella>Sugar Mag? I've heard a traders' tape and it sounds just fine. It's not like there's not a bazillion China>Riders out there LOL. Sorry, hasn't been enough bitching going on lately ;^D
user picture

Member for

14 years 6 months

...Here. ...Lovely. ...78 min. 9 sec. of bliss. XO
user picture
Default Avatar

Member for

5 years 5 months

I'm a college student taking a music history class, and I have to write a paper on a band and how it has impacted the culture of America. I chose the Grateful Dead because I know that the band played a pivotal role in changing the way people reacted to music. I would love to chat with someone on their thoughts about this topic...